- I make up songs about nothing!
- I ask my dogs’ opinions about major life decisions.
- I check the clock to make sure it’s officially ok to change into pajamas! (4:00pm – in case you didn’t know!)
- I strongly believe pajamas become loungewear when you add lipgloss!
- I love a little coffee with my creamer.
- I dance in public!
- I decided to start a blog but don’t know how to turn my TV on.
- I pet fabric. I walk through quilt shops and touch ALL of it!
- I crack myself up…Be WARNED!!!
- I’ve never met an exclamation point I didn’t like!!!
Now that we’re friends, let me ask you a question.
Do you ever wonder, “What’s next in my life?”
Good! I’m glad I’m not alone.
That’s how this blog was born!
I asked myself, “What is my heart’s desire?”
I scribbled my thoughts in a notebook and came up with “I want to craft more purpose in my life”.
I’m a quilter so I’m very familiar with the word CRAFT.
People often say to me, “Oh…you do crafts?”
Images of hot glue, sequins, glitter and macaroni necklaces fly around my brain.
Now, there’s ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with that (judgement FREE zone) but here’s the actual definition of “craft”.
CRAFT: an activity that involves making something in a skillful way
That’s EXACTLY it!
I want to skillfully make my life have more purpose.
- What do I want?
- What do I love?
- How do I want my life to look in this new “season”? (Does that word make you think of roasting a chicken, too?)
I’ll be sharing my thoughts & struggles and hope to inspire YOU to craft a purposeful life.
Throw on some lipgloss to match your loungewear, grab a cup of creamer for your coffee, and let’s get CRAFTING!!